Central management of FileMaker Pro 3-6 passwords and privileges!
FileMaker and OS Compatibility
Password Administrator works on Windows, Mac OS 8, 9, and X, on FileMaker files from FileMaker Pro 3 to 6.
Password Administrator provides complete central management of the ACTUAL FileMaker Pro 3.0-6.0 passwords and privileges!
Password Administrator includes a Password Standardizer feature, helpful for preparing your files for conversion to fp7.
With Password Administrator, you can modify your FileMaker Passwords for all of your files in one place! Password Administrator is a breakthrough in FileMaker password management. It allows a developer or system administrator to see and compare all of the passwords and privileges for all files in a solution from a single FileMaker database.
It’s fast, it’s secure, and it’s now the best way to manage FileMaker database security.
- Disable passwords, and re-enable them later
- Requires knowledge of a master password for all files (to protect your intellectual property)
- Categorize your passwords and files so that you can modify privileges across many files and passwords consistently
- Compare privileges for the same password in all files
- See if any files are missing a password
- See group assignments
- See all Record Level Access calculations
- Assign users to passwords
- All password data can be deleted after each use for security purposes.
- The category and user name data is maintained by file name and password ID so it can be automatically restored each time you use it.
- Password Administrator can be used in conjunction with DialogMagic’s Change Password feature, to allow modification of individual passwords while the databases are in use.
You can download Security Administrator and use it in demo mode. When you make your purchase and register your license key the product will become fully-functional.Download
Please NotePassword Administrator, compatible with .fp5 files, was replaced by Security Administrator, compatible with .fp12 and .fp7 files.
Password Administrator remains available; simply purchase Security Administrator and then request a license key for Password Administrator too.
Password Administrator was one of our most popular developer tools for FileMaker Pro 3 – 6, and it remains available for those who are still working in that environment.
Please purchase Security Administrator and then request your complimentary license keys to Password Administrator.
FAQNo FAQ exists for Password Administrator.
Questions / Support
Inquiries about Password Administrator must be made via our Support Form to ensure accuracy. Inquiries are usually answered within 24 hours M-F.Support