Document Management, Image Manipulation, and Sound Editing Plug-in for FileMaker Pro
FileMaker and OS Compatibility
MediaManager 15 is designed for FileMaker 14 – 15.
MediaManager 14, as well as earlier versions, remain available for use with prior versions of FileMaker. Please contact us if you need a version of MediaManager not currently listed on our downloads page.
Coming Soon for FileMaker 16Check back here or Like our Facebook page to receive the announcement.
High Quality Image Manipulation
MediaManager will modify, transform, or convert images – without degradation, and all within your own FileMaker Pro files!
- Adjust image size, bit-depth, quality, and resolution
- Resize to specific dimensions or by percentage
- Crop, scale, Reflect, Rotate, Skew, Perspective
- Full QuickTime image effects (e.g., sharpen, merge, brightness/contrast, RGB balance, emboss, etc.)
- Apply Effects using settings from dialog or silently under script control
- Robust image handling: no detail is lost through multiple transformations
- Convert image formats (JPG, GIF, BMP, PICT, TIFF, PNG, etc.)
Powerful Sound Editing
With MediaManager functions, you can transform your FileMaker Pro solutions into full sound studio or audio library!
- Play sounds asynchronously in background
- Control playback volume, tempo, and balance
- Extract, fade, append, mix, and normalize sounds
- Insert silence, tones, and noise
- Insert and export sounds dynamically
- Convert sound formats (MP3, WAV, MP4/AAC, M4A, AIFF, etc.)
- View and modify the ID3 tags of MP3s
- Create waveform images for sound clips
MP3 sound file support
MediaManager gives you a complete set of MP3 tools, as well as several other important functions and fixes:
- Insert, edit, and export mp3 files
- View and modify mp3 metadata
- Get bit rates
- Convert to mp3 (Requires a third party mp3 encoder, such as wikipedia.org/wiki/LAME)
MP4 / AAC sound file support
- Convert to mp4 (Windows users require a third party AAC encoder such as Nero AAC)
Use MediaManager to organize, modify, or launch files. You can even create a complete document management system!
- Store media (documents, images, sounds, movies, applications) directly or by reference
- Grab HTML text, images, and other files from web sites
- Export media with a dynamic name and location
- Move, rename, copy, delete, create, and open external files
- List volumes, folders, and files
- Gather detailed information about images, sounds, and other media
- GetVideoInfo to read metadata from video files
Ideas of how to use MediaManager
- Sound archive/library management
- Image archive/library management
- Document management
- Music or Podcast library application
- Website content management
- Automatically create web-friendly thumbnails
- Dynamically generate web pages
You can download MediaManager and use it in demo mode. When you make your purchase and register your license key the product will become fully-functional.Download
PURCHASESelect the option that best suits your needs.
MediaManager 15 is a free upgrade to everyone who purchased MediaManager 14. Owners of any version of MediaManager can upgrade using the upgrade pricing options. Simply look for the options beginning with “Upgrade” and select the same configuration as you already own.
FAQMediaManager’s Frequently Asked Questions include registration issues and explanations of what those white brackets and circles mean. FAQ
Questions / Support
Inquiries about MediaManager must be made via our Support Form to ensure accuracy. Inquiries are usually answered within 24 hours M-F.Support