Genesis Transactions™ —
Part of the Genesis Financial Suite
Genesis Transactions is a state of the art business management framework empowering these core functions — and has unlimited extensibility to do even more.
- Contact Management
- Vendor Management
- Inventory Control
- Manufacturing Control
- Job Management
New Millennium has both FileMaker® developers and accounting professionals on-staff to effectively interact with your IT and Accounting departments during design and deployment.
Standard Features of Genesis Transactions™
Genesis Transactions employs a standard framework which enables development of features specific to your business model. It can be customized and adapted to meet the unique requirements of any organization.
- Designed to handle large volumes of data (for businesses on the high end of SMB, from 10 to 999 employees)
- Accurate and reliable data management
- Unrivaled security and control of user privileges
- Button-driven, easy-to-use intuitive interface
- Easy to create customized reports
- Existing solutions that you have previously developed can be integrated (including SQL, XML, VB Script, Excel, and FileMaker)
- Unlimited extensibility — any requirements you have can be manifest within the framework
- Painless upgrades: After deployment, the user’s “Data” file is never replaced — the old “Interface” file is simply replaced with a new one!
- Genesis Transactions can do exactly what you want, the way you want!
A Seamlessly Integrated part of the Genesis Financial SuiteGenesis Transactions is fully integrated with Genesis Accounting (General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable) and Genesis Business Metrics (an optional module for advanced Financial Analysis), enabling you to manage your entire business in one centralized system.
Eliminate redundant data entry, improve control, and increase efficiency with the Genesis financial suite.
PRICINGGenesis is sold in sets of five licenses and includes the latest version of FileMaker Pro for each user. Our flexible pricing allows you to tailor Genesis to your needs, either as separate modules or as a complete suite.
To learn more, please visit our pricing page.
— Marla Glauser, VP and Controller, Panzano & Partners LLC
Speak to one of our consultants — we’ll answer your questions and explore how New Millennium can make an impact on your business.