Genesis Transactions™ —
Part of the Genesis Financial Suite
Genesis Transactions is a state of the art business management framework empowering these core functions — and has unlimited extensibility to do even more.
- Contact Management
- Vendor Management
- Inventory Control
- Manufacturing Control
- Job Management
New Millennium has both FileMaker® developers and accounting professionals on-staff to effectively interact with your IT and Accounting departments during design and deployment.
Standard Features of Genesis Transactions™
Genesis Transactions employs a standard framework which enables development of features specific to your business model. It can be customized and adapted to meet the unique requirements of any organization.
- Designed to handle large volumes of data (for businesses on the high end of SMB, from 10 to 999 employees)
- Accurate and reliable data management
- Unrivaled security and control of user privileges
- Button-driven, easy-to-use intuitive interface
- Easy to create customized reports
- Existing solutions that you have previously developed can be integrated (including SQL, XML, VB Script, Excel, and FileMaker)
- Unlimited extensibility — any requirements you have can be manifest within the framework
- Painless upgrades: After deployment, the user’s “Data” file is never replaced — the old “Interface” file is simply replaced with a new one!
- Genesis Transactions can do exactly what you want, the way you want!
CUSTOM FEATURES OF Genesis Transactions™
We asked our team to imagine a hundred additional features that Genesis Transactions could be customized to include. This list is only the start!
A Seamlessly Integrated part of the Genesis Financial Suite
Genesis Transactions is fully integrated with Genesis Accounting (General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable) and Genesis Business Metrics (an optional module for advanced Financial Analysis), enabling you to manage your entire business in one centralized system. Eliminate redundant data entry, improve control, and increase efficiency with the Genesis financial suite.
GENESIS TRANSACTIONS SCREENSHOTS
Is Genesis Right for You?
Please tell us about your company. The more detail you provide, the better we can answer if Genesis is right for you. Please give us a sense of the size of your business as it stands today and where you see it in the future.
Your message will be held in the strictest of confidence, and your contact info will not be shared.
We will personally respond to your message either by phone or email, your preference.